Circuit Administrator for Dane & Trent Methodist Circuit
10 Hours Job Share per week at £8.45 an hour (The Living Wage) – worked over 2 days Wednesday and Thursday 9.00 - 2.30pm with 30 minutes lunch break.
The Dane & Trent Methodist Circuit is seeking to appoint a Circuit Administrator (Job Share) to assist and support the Superintendent Minister to carry out their Circuit related duties and responsibilities.
We are looking for someone
· with English and Maths GCSE Grade C or above or equivalent
· with skills in IT applications including word, PowerPoint, publisher, excel and internet
· with the capability to input material onto a Circuit Website
· with the ability to take responsibility for managing their own time and prioritising and actioning tasks
· with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· who is sympathetic to Christian faith and values
The Administrator’s office will be based at Westwood House, Wagg Street, Congleton.
For an application pack please contact Mrs. Jane Harrison. The pack will be emailed or please phone and request a paper copy.
Contact Details: Mrs. J Harrison at email@example.com or Telephone 01260 270899 /Mobile 07725608632
Closing date for applications: 25th September 2017