PLEASE HELP US TO WIN AN AVIVA COMMUNITY AWARD!
Can you spare five minutes to help us win funds for this fantastic service from the Aviva Community Partnership Fund?
CareLink is a charity aimed at combating the loneliness and isolation felt by older people throughout Stoke-on-Trent. Our volunteers and staff call more than 100 people each week as part of our telephone befriending service.
· We offer a telephone befriending service to help older people feel less isolated and more involved with society
· Our trained staff and volunteers are able to pick up early warning signs of other serious problems and help to avoid potential crises by working in partnership with other support services and organisations
· We encourage our clients to be as healthy and independent as possible
How you can help
There are several ways that you can help us:
Vote: 1. Go to the fund Get Involved page and register yourself as a user via email
2. Confirm your email address via a link that they will send you
3. Go to the CareLink appeal page
4. Use your 10 votes to help CareLink progress through to the next stage. Simple!
For more information about referrals to our service and to see a video of what CareLink means to the people it supports, please go to our website.
WILL YOU HELP US?