What we do:
Our community engagement activity encourages, promotes and helps to sustain social action initiatives that bring about beneficial change to our communities.
With over 800 community initiatives in North Staffordshire, faith is one of the largest sectors who engage, train and support volunteers.
Our specialist team provides:
- development support to new, emerging and well established community initiatives
- support to have a voice in the development and design of local community services
- support to inform and influence decision making and service delivery
- a mechanism for community consultation, focus groups and a feedback to service providers
- an interactive web directory providing information of groups and community activities
- an Information Service communicating events, training, funding and volunteering opportunities