Our friendly Money Matters adviser, Mary-Anne, provides face-to-face debt and benefits advice to those who use Foodbanks in Stoke. Here are some of the things that she can help you navigate if you are having difficulties with financies:
- preparing an income and expenditure budget
- negotiating affordable payment plans with creditors
- advising on debt relief orders and assist through bankruptcy procedures
- advising and referring on other complementary services available
Money Matters is looking for a committed volunteer who can spare time each work to help those struggling with debt. We an offer you a qualification in Community Money Advice to level 2, and pay expenses. If this is something you might be intersted in, please contact Mary-Anne using the details below.
The Money Matters service is:
- authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority FRN No 618805
- covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance ( Policy Number – A71812/0417 )
- authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit information services
- registered with the Money Advice Trust for the Common Financial Statement
Not sure if Money Matters is for you? Click here to read Julia's* experiences of going from prominent teacher to bankruptcy, and back out the other side.