Volunteer with CareLink
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER?
We currently have 181 clients whom we call at least one a week, the majority of calls being made by our small, friendly team of volunteers. Anybody can apply to join our volunteer team, but you might be especially interested if you:
- want to begin a career in social care and need practical experience to build your CV or as part of your studies
- want to build new skills or are considering a career change
- are looking for work and want to keep active in a work environment
- have retired and want to meet new people
- would like to give back to your community
WHAT DOES VOLUNTEERING ENTAIL?
There are different opportunities available, both directly client facing and in the office. Click on your preferred role to download a full description of the duties.
- Telephone Befriender: making calls to clients
- Administrator: supporting the care team with general admin